What Is Vitaflex Technique
Vitaflex Technique is an ancient Tibetan methodology that was brought to the States in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs. He coined the term Vitaflex from the phrase "Vitality through the Reflexes."
It consists of a specialized electrical stimulation using the pads and nails of the fingers in a rolling motion to fire voltages into the body through reflex points.
How It Works
Vitaflex uses the piezoelectric property of the human skin where pressures, however slight, induce voltages and corresponding currents in the body.
When pressure is applied to the body by the Vitaflex maneuver, voltage builds up to a maximum as the finger pads roll from flat to a vertical position. Then, as the fingers flip over on the nails, which are electrical insulators, the electrical connection is suddenly broken, firing the built up electricity into the body.
Vitaflex For Specific Results
The voltages produced by Vitaflex induce currents along the nerve pathways. Vitaflex helps move the healing molecules of essential oils along these pathways. When a malfunction is encountered along the way, the oils and voltages jump-start the faulty electrical circuitry, helping to restore proper function.
Vitaflex Techniques for Clearing the Colon
This is great for constipation, especially great for kids. While helping to open and relax the colon, this technique also administers to the bladder, ovaries, prostate, sciatic nerve, spine, thyroid and brain.
There are two ways of performing this technique.
1. Vitaflex along the shins and spinal points of feet. Oils to use are Cypress, Wintergreen, Basil, Marjoram and Peppermint.
2. Following the colon reflex points on the soles of the feet. Oil to use is either Digize, Peppermint or Patchouli.
Vitaflex Techniques for the Respiratory System
This technique helps with congestion of the lungs and a need to expel phlegm and mucous.
1. Vitaflex on lung reflex area on the feet. Oil to use is either R.C., Raven, Eucalyptus, Thieves, Oregano or Thyme.
2. Vitaflex bronchial tubes reflex points. Oil to use, same as above.
Vitaflex Technique for Sinuses
This technique is great to help clear the sinuses.
1. Vitaflex on the sinus reflex points on the necks of the toes. Oil to use is either R.C., Raven, Eucalyptus, Thieves, Oregano or Thyme.
2. Vitaflex the sinus reflex points on the face. Oil to use is R.C.
Vitaflex Technique for Head and Brain
This is great for stress relief and headaches. Also wonderful to do before bedtime to help with sleep. Kids love this too.
1. Vitaflex on the head. Oil to use is Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Frankincense or Peace and Calming.
2. Vitaflex the reflex points on the toes.
Vitaflex Technique for the Ear
This technique addresses the mechanics of the inner ear as well as the auditory nerves and lymphatic ducts near the ear.
1. Vitaflex in the ear. Oil to use is either Purification, Ylang, Ylang or Geranium.
2. Apply above oil to jaw bones and mastoid bones. This addresses the lymphatic glands and Eustachian tubes.
3. Apply oil to Vitaflex points on little toes.
Vitaflex Technique for Heart Pump
This technique is great to help irregular heart beats.
1. Vitaflex on the heart reflex points on the left hand and elbow. Oil to use is either Cypress, AromaLife or Trauma Life.
2. Vitaflex the heart reflex point on left foot.
Vitaflex Technique for Lymphatic System
To help support the lymphatic system, this technique is a wonderful tool to learn.
1. Lymphatic pump is great for someone who is bedridden. It stimulates the action of the foot as in walking.
2. Thumb Vitaflex up the spine. This is also part of the Raindrop Technique. Oils use are Basil. Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint.
3. Saw maneuver up the spine. This is also part of Raindrop Technique.
Vitaflex Technique for the Hip/Atlas
This technique addresses the alignment of the spine.
1. Vitaflex to the collar bone cavity.
2. Apply oil to spots where muscles are tense or sore. Oil to use is either Aroma Siez, Cypress, Basil or Marjoram.